Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New hostage crisis

I received this email a few minutes ago and thought you might like to tune in to hear Ginny discuss our oil crisis on Neil Cavuto on Fox or on Todd Schnitt on AM970 this afternoon:
Dear Anna Liisa,
I will be appearing TODAY, Wednesday, June 18, 2008, on FOX NEWS "Your World with Neil Cavuto" from 4:28 to 4:40 p.m. It will be a live broadcast from the US Capitol where I will be talking about America's new hostage crisis. Neil and I will be discussing how the Democrats are holding our families and our domestic energy reserves hostage to their liberal energy agenda. Later this afternoon, I will be on the Todd Schnitt Show from 5:15 - 5:20 pm Broadcast on AM 970. We will be talking about opening our vast domestic energy reserves for production now. Please tune in.
Thank you,
Ginny

No comments: