Monday, November 19, 2007

Real challenge

In the last several months, the number of my posts has been sparse, and written intermittently, due to the constraints on my time. In addition to working full time, serving on Hernando County Planning & Zoning Board and the Hernando County Housing Authority, plus the Oak Hill Community Advisory Committee, I'm attending Pasco Hernando Community College. Currently, I'm enrolled in 6 credit hours of classes consisting of College Algebra and International Business. As you can see, my time comes at a premium while I squeeze in all my extra curricular activities. I must say though, the Algebra homework has been a real challenge for this old girl!
Semester exams are coming up in several weeks and then it will be sprint for me to the finish line in the spring. I have already enrolled in my final 6 credit hours in order to graduate from PHCC, with honors, in the spring of 2008. Gee, I wonder if I will be PHCC's oldest graduate?

No comments: