Saturday, November 03, 2007

A force to be reckoned with...

I was delighted to read in this morning's paper that Shirley Anderson had informally announced her candidacy for Hernando Supervisor of Election. Even though I have been privy to Shirley's plans for several months, I promised to remain mum until she felt the time was right to file her pre-qualification papers.
I liked Shirley Anderson from the very first time I met her way back in 2000 and I admire her determination to follow through on any assignment she has taken on in the past. Over the last seven years, Shirley has become a seasoned professional in the realm of politics here in Hernando County and is a force to be reckoned with as a candidate for Hernando County Supervisor of Elections. Shirley Anderson's determination and drive would even wear out the Energizer Bunny in a campaign!
Shirley Anderson will officially kick off her campaign on the Hernando County Courthouse Steps (Historical Courthouse entrance) on Tuesday, November 6, 2007 at 10:00 a.m. My only disappointment is that I will be unable to attend this momentous occasion because of a previous commitment, so I will just say, "You go girl".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I certainly hopr that she is in no way related to Richard Anderson the former City Manager.

alc said...

Shirley Anderson is NOT related to the former city manager...